Winterrific is no more…
We’ve run out of icy mornings! Our Scratch & Win competition is no more, but thanks to all those who joined us over the last 13 weeks! We had 2918 winners and a whole lot of fun.
Be sure to ‘Like’ us on Facebook to keep up to date with future comps and specials!
Winterrific Wednesdays Terms and conditions
To enter the Powershop Winterrific Wednesdays (the Competition) you must:
- be over 18 and a New Zealand resident;
- be a natural person (i.e. not a business or other entity);
- register through the Competition Entry Form;
- scratch the online scratch card to reveal whether you’ve won a prize (three matching symbols means you win that prize).
The Competition will run every Wednesday at 11am from 7 June 2017 to 30 August 2017 (Competition Term) and is open to both Powershop customers and non-customers. Only 500 scratch cards will be released each Wednesday on a first come, first served basis. The maximum number of entries per person, per Wednesday is one. Not every scratch card will result in a Prize being won.
Register at www.powershop.co.nz/winterrific with your name, email address and your physical address. Once you’ve entered your details and accepted the Competition Terms and Conditions, you will be taken to the digital scratch card, which you will need to scratch to reveal if you are a winner or not. When entrants reveal 3 identical Prize symbols on the digital scratch card they will be advised that they have won the corresponding Prize. If a winner’s eligibility cannot be confirmed, the Prize will be forfeited.
Any ineligible, illegible, incomplete, or fraudulent entries will be rejected. Entries submitted by any other means or through the use of any automated system will be void. Powershop reserves the right to disqualify and withdraw any entry which it deems, in its sole discretion, to be fraudulent, or to have been submitted in breach of the Terms and Conditions of this Competition.
The following Prizes are available to be won by both Powershop customers and non-Powershop Customers throughout the Competition Term:
- FitBit Flex 2 (Black) - 26 to be won
- UE Wonderboom (Black) - 20 to be won
- GoPro Hero5 (Black) - 3 to be won
- Macpac Tech Fleece Gloves (Black) - 65 to be won
- Blunt XS_Metro Umbrella (Pink) - 26 to be won
- Cadbury Pinky treat size bag - 214 to be won
- The Ski House Cookbook - 20 to be won
- Winter Grilling cookbook - 20 to be won
- Powershop branded KeepCup - 130 to be won
- Powershop branded beanie - 260 to be won
- Powershop branded tote bag - 260 to be won
- Powershop branded portable phone charger - 209 to be won
- Powershop branded eBike electric bike - 1 to be won
- $5 Powershop power credit - 392 to be won
- $10 Powershop power credit - 130 to be won
- $15 Powershop power credit - 52 to be won
- $20 Powershop power credit - 48 to be won
The following Prizes are available to new customers only (you must sign up to Powershop in order to claim it):
- $300 Powershop power credit - 5 to be won
- $400 Powershop power credit - 5 to be won
- $500 Powershop power credit - 5 to be won
If you’re a Powershop customer at the time of entry and win a power credit, we’ll automatically credit your Prize to your Powershop account. If you’re not a Powershop customer at time of entry, in order to claim your Prize you will need to sign up with Powershop. Once you have made the switch to Powershop and your switching process is complete, you will need to email firstname.lastname@example.org and confirm your details so we can manually add this credit to your Powershop account.
Only one Prize may be won per person, per Wednesday. Prizes and Power Credits cannot be exchanged or redeemed for cash. We will endeavour to send Prizes to the winners within 2 weeks of their win.
If we are unable to contact a winner, or if we have not heard back from a winner within two weeks from the date of the prize draw, or within a reasonable timeframe at Powershop's sole discretion, any prize that has not been claimed will go back into the prize pool.
Second chance draw
Each entry, whether you win or lose after scratching, will go in the draw to win a Powershop branded eBike. We’re giving away one each month across the Competition Term. The draws will take place on 28 June, 26 July and 30 August.
Liability and Fine Print
Powershop reserves the right to use winners’ names for promotional and/or publicity purposes without payment or further compensation. Powershop may choose to contact entrants with marketing and promotional material by phone or email. Powershop is not responsible for any insurance, claim, loss, damage, expense or charge sustained or in any way incurred by such entrant in connection with the Prizes or any person's participation in the Competition, or the use of the Prize.
This Competition is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by or in association with Facebook, Twitter, or any of the prize brands. You release Facebook and Twitter from any liability or responsibility associated with sharing this competition on your Twitter or Facebook wall after entering.
Employees and contractors of Powershop New Zealand Limited (and its related companies) and their immediate families are not eligible to enter.