Share your pride for 50 years of Rotaract!
Create your own #Rotaract50 photo frame
Download the Rotaract 50 Anniversary graphic for your anniversary events and projects.
Happy World Rotaract Day!
World Rotaract Week suggested activities
Want to be a part of the Rotaract 50th anniversary celebration this World Rotaract Week but not sure where to start? Here are some ways you can take action to celebrate #Rotaract50:
Celebrate on Social Media
• Do a countdown of 50 things you like about Rotaract on social media
• Host an online party with other clubs using a video conference
• Recognize the achievements of 50 Rotaractors past and present from your club or district
• Compile 50 greatest moments from your club’s history to share!
• Create an aerial photo where Rotaractors and Rotarians form the shape of the number 50
• Have members share “what Rotaract means to me” in a 30-second clip on social media or share “Your Rotaract Moment” when you realized you were a part of something great
• Use the #Rotaract50 Snapchat Geofilter, found in the social resources, at a service project or event for members to use in their Snapchats
• Host a 50th anniversary event that welcomes Rotarians, alumni, friends and family to learn about Rotaract
• Throw a 50th birthday party celebration for your club, district, or multidistrict
• Ask to attend a Rotary club meeting that isn’t your sponsor and speak about your experience in Rotaract
• Lead a strategic planning session to envision the future of your club
• Organize a community event to show your community everything that Rotaract has accomplished
• Organize a service project on 13 March or during World Rotaract Week
• Do a joint service project with your sponsor Rotary club(s) or others outside of your district or country
• Mobilize beneficiaries for youth programs such as RYLA participant, Interactors, and Youth Exchange students along with district governors and Rotary club leaders to do a multigenerational service project
• Host a community fundraiser and challenge your club to donate at least $50 to The Rotary Foundation