The Caption Contest had ended.
Check back next season for a new contest. Go Bears!
BROUGHT TO YOU BY DUNKIN' DONUTS
12/13/16 - 12/16/16
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN A PRIZE.
A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. HOW TO ENTER: The Chicago Bears Caption Contest brought to you by Dunkin' Donuts (the "Contest") starts December 13 2016 at 10:00AM Central Time ("CT") and ends on December 16, 2016 at 3:00PM ("Entry Period"). There are two (2) ways to enter the Contest.
Enter through Facebook - You must have a Facebook account and internet access to enter the Contest through Facebook. You can sign up for a Facebook account for free at http://www.facebook.com/. To enter the Contest through Facebook, sign in to your Facebook account and visit the Chicago Bears Facebook page at http://www.facebook.com/ChicagoBears. Click on the "Caption Contest Brought to You By Dunkin Donuts" tab. Then click on "Enter Contest" and complete the entry form ("Facebook Entry Form"). The Facebook Entry Form will ask you to provide your name, date of birth, email address, and a creative caption for the posted Chicago Bears related photograph ("Caption"). Captions posted on Facebook in response to promotional posts are not official entries into the Contest.
Enter through www.ChicagoBears.com - To enter the Contest through www.ChicagoBears.com, visit www.ChicagoBears.com/Fan-Zone/Caption-Contest.html. Then click on "Enter Contest" and complete the entry form ("Online Entry Form"). The Online Entry Form will ask you to provide your name, date of birth, email address, and a creative caption for the posted Chicago Bears related photograph ("Caption").
Limit one (1) entry per person regardless of method of entry.
2. ELIGIBILITY: The Contest is open to all legal residents of the United States ages 18 years and over as of December 13, 2016, unless prohibited in the state. Employees, officers, directors, agents, and representatives of the Chicago Bears Football Club, Inc. ("Sponsor"), Dunkin' Brands, Inc., and their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, wholesalers, retailers, distributers, advertising and promotion agencies, and their immediate family members (mother, father, sister, brother, husband, wife, daughter, son, step-father, step-mother, step-daughter, step-son, step-brother, step-sister, half-brother, half-sister) and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Void where prohibited by law.
3. SELECTION OF WINNER: Sponsor shall select the best Caption from among the eligible entries received during that Entry Period. Sponsor may take fan feedback into account in selecting the winning Caption, but shall select the winning Caption in its sole discretion. All decisions of Sponsor are final. Sponsor will announce the winning Caption on the Chicago Bears Facebook page and on www.ChicagoBears.com/Fan-Zone/Caption-Contest. and shall notify the person who submitted the winning Caption ("Winner") by email. In the event that the winning Caption, or a nearly identical Caption as determined by Sponsor, was submitted by multiple entrants, the entrant who submitted the Caption first shall be the Winner.
For the name of the Winner, available after December 16, 2016 visit the Chicago Bears Facebook page or www.ChicagoBears.com/Fan-Zone/Caption-Contest.
4. PRIZES: One (1) Winner will receive a $25 Dunkin' Donuts gift card ("Prize"). Approximate retail value of each Prize is $25. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute the Prize with another of equal value should any unforeseen circumstances occur. All state, federal, and local taxes or other expenses not specified herein are the sole responsibility of the Winner. No Prize substitutions or cash redemption will be made except in Sponsor's sole discretion.
5. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY/DISCLAIMERS: BY ENTERING THE CONTEST, ALL ENTRANTS AGREE TO FOREVER WAIVE, RELEASE, DISCHARGE, AND COVENANT NOT TO SUE SPONSOR, FACEBOOK, THE NATIONAL FOOTBALL LEAGUE, DUNKIN' BRANDS, INC., AS WELL AS EACH RESPECTIVE PARTIES OWNERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, ATTORNEYS, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, SHAREHOLDERS, CONTRACTORS, SUCCESSORS, ASSIGNS AND INSURERS (COLLECTIVELY "RELEASED PARTIES") FOR AND FROM ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, DEBTS, LIABILITIES, DEMANDS, OBLIGATIONS, COSTS, FEES, EXPENSES, ACTIONS, CAUSES OF ACTION WHATSOEVER, OF EVERY NATURE, CHARACTER AND DESCRIPTION (COLLECTIVE, "CLAIMS"), KNOWN AND UNKNOWN, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ALL THOSE ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY RELATED TO THE CONTEST; THESE OFFICIAL RULES; ENTRANT'S ENTRY; THE NEGLIGENCE OF ANY OF THE RELEASED PARTIES; THE ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, MISUSE OR USE OF THE PRIZE; AND ANY PARTICIPATION IN THE CONTEST. IN ADDITION, EACH ENTRANT ACKNOWLEDGES AND AGREES THAT THE RELEASED PARTIES ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY COSTS, INJURIES, LOSSES, OR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM OR IN CONNECTION WITH: (I) INCOMPLETE, LOST, LATE, MISDIRECTED OR ILLEGIBLE ENTRIES OR FOR FAILURE TO RECEIVE ENTRIES DUE TO ANY CAUSE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, HUMAN, TRANSMISSION, OR TECHNICAL PROBLEMS, FAILURES, OR MALFUNCTIONS OF ANY KIND, WHETHER ORIGINATING WITH SENDER OR OTHERWISE, THAT MAY LIMIT AN ENTRANT'S ABILITY TO PARTICIPATE IN THE CONTEST; OR (II) ANY INJURY OR DAMAGE RESULTING FROM PARTICIPATION IN THE CONTEST AND/OR THE USE OR MISUSE OF THE PRIZE (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, CLAIMS, COSTS, INJURIES, LOSSES AND DAMAGES RELATED TO PERSONAL INJURIES, DEATH, DAMAGE TO, LOSS OR DESTRUCTION OF PROPERTY, OR ANY CLAIMS, COSTS, INJURIES, LOSSES, OR DAMAGES RELATED TO OR BASED ON THE ENTRANT'S RIGHTS OF PUBLICITY OR PRIVACY, OR THE ENTRANT'S CLAIM THAT HE OR SHE HAS SOMEHOW BEEN DEFAMED OR PORTRAYED IN A FALSE LIGHT.)
BY SUBMITTING AN ENTRY, ENTRANT REPRESENTS AND WARRANTS THAT HE OR SHE OWNS AND/OR HAS THE AUTHORITY TO RELEASE THE CLAIMS STATED HEREIN. FURTHER, BY SUBMITTING AN ENTRY OR ACCEPTING THE PRIZE, ALL ENTRANTS AND PRIZE WINNERS EXPRESSLY AGREE TO AT ALL TIMES DEFEND, HOLD HARMLESS, AND INDEMNIFY THE RELEASED PARTIES FROM AND AGAINST ALL CLAIMS OF ANY KIND OR NATURE WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING REASONABLE ATTORNEYS' FEES AND DISBURSEMENTS) ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY RELATED TO THE CONTEST; THESE OFFICIAL RULES; ENTRANT'S ENTRY; THE NEGLIGENCE OF ANY OF THE RELEASED PARTIES; THE ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, MISUSE OR USE OF THE PRIZE; AND ANY PARTICIPATION IN THE CONTEST. THE RELEASED PARTIES ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY ENTRIES OR PRIZE NOTIFICATION EMAILS THAT ARE LOST, STOLEN, MISDIRECTED, GARBLED, DELAYED BY COMPUTER TRANSMISSION OR DAMAGED.
THE NATIONAL FOOTBALL LEAGUE, ITS MEMBER PROFESSIONAL FOOTBALL CLUBS, NFL VENTURES, L.P., NFL PROPERTIES LLC, NFL ENTERPRISES LLC, NFL PRODUCTIONS LLC AND NFL INTERNATIONAL LLC AND EACH OF THEIR RESPECTIVE SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, SHAREHOLDERS, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES AND EMPLOYEES (COLLECTIVELY, THE "NFL ENTITIES") WILL HAVE NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY CLAIM ARISING IN CONNECTION WITH PARTICIPATION IN THIS CONTEST OR ANY PRIZE AWARDED. THE NFL ENTITIES, OTHER THAN THE CHICAGO BEARS FOOTBALL CLUB, INC., HAVE NOT OFFERED OR SPONSORED THIS CONTEST IN ANY WAY.
6. PUBLICITY RELEASE: By participating in the Contest, each entrant irrevocably grants the Released Parties the right to use each such entrant's name, photograph, image, video, biographical information, and Caption in any and all media for any purpose, including, without limitation, advertising and promotional purposes and each entrant hereby releases the Released Parties from any liability with respect thereto, except where prohibited. By entering this Contest, each entrant grants Sponsor the right to utilize the entrant's contact information provided by entrant in the Facebook Entry Form or Online Entry Form to contact entrant for any reason via Facebook, email, and/or mail. Completion of the Facebook Entry Form or Online Entry Form constitutes assent to these written terms.
7. ADDITIONAL DISCLAIMERS: The Released Parties are not responsible and/or liable for: any lost, late, incomplete, illegible, mutilated, misdirected, or postage-due mail; technical or mechanical malfunctions; or errors in these Official Rules or in any Contest-related advertisements or other materials, whether caused by the Released Parties, the entrant, or any of the equipment associated with or utilized in this Contest or by any human error which may occur in the processing of the entries in this Contest and which may limit a participant's ability to participate in this Contest. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to void entries of any entrants who Sponsor believes have attempted to tamper with or impair the administration, security, fairness or proper play of this Contest.
If the Contest is not capable of running as planned for any reason, including, without limitation, because of a printing error, human error, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failure or other cause which corrupt or threaten to corrupt or adversely affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Contest, Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, modify or suspend the Contest, including awarding the prizes from among eligible entries received prior to the date of the cancellation, modification or suspension. All participants, as a condition of entry, agree to abide by and be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor. Failure to comply with these Official Rules may result in disqualification from this Contest. Sponsor reserves the right to permanently disqualify any person it believes has violated these Official Rules. Participants further agree to not knowingly damage or cause interruption of the Contest and/or prevent others from using the Contest. Any person who supplies false information, obtains entries by fraudulent means, or is otherwise determined to be in violation of these official rules in an attempt to obtain any prize will forfeit any prize won and may be prosecuted to the full extent of the law.
8. GOVERNING LAW: ALL ISSUES AND QUESTIONS CONCERNING THE CONSTRUCTION, VALIDITY, INTERPRETATION AND ENFORCEABILITY OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES OR THE RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF THE ENTRANTS, SPONSOR OR RELEASED PARTIES IN CONNECTION WITH THE CONTEST SHALL BE GOVERNED BY AND CONSTRUED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF ILLINOIS WITHOUT GIVING EFFECT TO ANY CHOICE OF LAW OR CONFLICT OF LAW RULES OR PROVISIONS THAT WOULD CAUSE THE APPLICATION OF ANY OTHER STATE'S LAWS.
9. OFFICIAL RULES: For a copy of the Official Rules please send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: Chicago Bears Football Club, Inc., Attn: Chicago Bears Caption Contest - Official Rules 12/13/16 - 12/16/16, 1920 Football Drive, Lake Forest, Illinois 60045. Requests must be received by January 31, 2017.
10. FACEBOOK: The Contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with Facebook. You understand that you are providing your information to Sponsor and not Facebook. Do not direct any questions, comments, or complaints to Facebook.
11. SPONSOR: Chicago Bears Football Club, Inc., 1920 Football Drive, Lake Forest, Illinois 60045.