Browse the gallery and vote for your favourites!
WINNIPEG FOOTBALL CLUB // #FOTTHEW
The #ForTheW contest (the “Promotion”) begins at 12:01 AM Central Time (“CST”) on March 17, 2017 and ends at 11:59 PM CST on June 23, 2017 (the “Promotion Period”). By entering into this Promotion, the Entrant is providing its information to the Winnipeg Football Club (the “Sponsor”). Any questions, comments or complaints regarding this Promotion shall be directed to the Sponsor.
ELIGIBILITY: The Promotion is open only to individuals who are legal residents of Canada and who are at least the legal age of majority in their province of residence at the time of entry to the Promotion;
Employees (including players, coaches and administrative staff), officers and directors of the Sponsor, their respective parent, affiliate, subsidiary companies, suppliers of materials or services related to the Promotion (including retailers, and advertising, promotion, fulfilment and marketing agencies), or members of their immediate families (mother, father, brothers, sisters, sons, daughters, wards, spouses (including common-law partners and spouses), and their respective spouses (regardless of where they reside) and persons living in the same households with the aforementioned (whether related or not) are not eligible to enter the Promotion or having entered, eligible to win.
By entering, the Entrant agrees that he/she has read, understood and will be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the judges appointed by Sponsor, which are final and binding in all respects. These Official Rules are void where prohibited by law, rule or regulation and subject to all federal, provincial, territorial, and local laws and regulations.
ELIGIBILITY TO ENTER THE PROMOTION: An Entrant is entered into this Promotion by submitting his/her photo entry to the #ForTheW contest and by filling out his/her information in full.
SUBMISSION, VOTING AND JUDGING PERIOD:
The submission period begins at 12:01 AM CT on March 17, 2017 and ends at 12:00 AM CT on May 15, 2017. The voting period begins at 12:01 AM CT on May 15, 2017. All participants with entries deemed appropriate and eligible by the Sponsor can be voted upon by the general public. The voting period ends at 12:00 AM CT on June 1, 2017. The judging period begins at 12:01 AM CT on June 1, 2017 and closes at 11:59 PM CT on June 16, 2017. The Sponsor will choose three prizewinners from the top five finalists, as voted by the public, and will announce the winners on June 23, 2017.
ODDS OF WINNING:
Odds of winning depend on the number of entries received. In the event of cancellation of the Promotion for reasons in the sole and absolute discretion of the Sponsor, the Sponsor will randomly award the prizes among all eligible entries received prior to cancellation.
WINNER NOTIFICATION AND CONFIRMATION:
Selected Entrants will receive prize notifications via electronic mail, and/or phone call using the contact information provided on entry. It is the responsibility of the Entrant to ensure their electronic mailing address and phone number are correct. To claim a prize, selected Entrants must:
(a) Respond to the notification within seven (7) days from time of its delivery to confirm that the notification has been received, and
(b) Execute and return within five (5) business days an Indemnity and Release Agreement (the “Form”), which also provides that the selected Entrant consents, except where prohibited by law, to the use of the winner’s or its appointee's name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, comments, city and province of residence, and biographical information (e.g. age) ("Personal Information"), for any future promotional activity related to the Promotion and future promotions.
If a selected Entrant cannot be contacted within seven (7) business days, does not respond to the notification within seven (7) business days as addressed, fails to return the signed Form and any other required documents within five (5) business days, or if the Entrant is found to be not in compliance with these Official Rules or declines acceptance of a prize for any reason, or if any document, prize or notification, is returned as undeliverable, the selected Entrant's entitlement to the prize will be forfeited and, at the Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion, the prize may be awarded to an alternate entrant.
Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) is at the sole discretion of the Sponsor and retail value or fair market value may be more or less.
GRAND PRIZE – FIRST PLACE: There is one (1) First Place Grand Prize available to be won, consisting solely of one (1) pair of season tickets in section P4 and one (1) Bomber Store gift package valued at $100. The Sponsor will provide the Winner with up to two (2) season ticket memberships for the 2017 season.
SECOND PLACE PRIZE. There is one (1) Second Place Prize available to be won, consisting solely of one (1) pair of tickets to the Home Opener game July 7th, 2017 at Investors Group Field, one (1) pair of tickets to the Banjo Bowl September 9th, 2017 at Investors Group Field, and one (1) Bomber Store gift package valued at $100.
THIRD PLACE PRIZE. There is one (1) Third Place Prize available to be won, consisting solely of one (1) pair of tickets to the Banjo Bowl September 9th, 2017 at Investors Group Field and one (1) Bomber Store gift package valued at $100.
CONDITIONS: The actual value of the prizes described above depends on market conditions at time of fulfilment. Any difference between stated ARV and actual value of prize will not be awarded. Prizes must be accepted as awarded, and no prize substitution, cash equivalent of prizes, transfer, exchange or assignment of prizes is permitted, except by Sponsor, at its sole and absolute discretion. Prizes are non-refundable, not convertible to cash, and cannot be replaced if lost or stolen. Prizes are provided “as is” without further warranty, representation, condition, or guarantee, express or implied, of any kind. If a prize, or any portion thereof, cannot be awarded for any reason, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value, including without limitation, a cash award, in its sole and absolute discretion. All prize details not specified herein are at Sponsor’s sole discretion. No interest will be awarded on cash prizes.
MISCELLANEOUS: Releases, as defined below, are not responsible for entries that are not received, or that are late, lost, illegible, mutilated, incomplete, corrupted, stolen, garbled, damaged, delayed, destroyed, undelivered or misdirected, altered, or otherwise irregular, mechanically reproduced, submitted using robotic, automated, programmed, or illicit means, contain false information, included in a bulk-drop off (e.g. multiple entries submitted by the same entrant), have become subject to unauthorized access, or do not conform with or satisfy any or all of the conditions these Official Rules as determined by Sponsor, in its sole and absolute discretion, all of which may be disqualified and judged void. As a condition of accepting the prize, entrant agrees to furnish any requested information needed for tax reporting.
CONSENT TO PUBLICITY: By participating in the Promotion and accepting a prize, the Entrant grants to the Sponsor and the Winnipeg Blue Bombers the right to print, publish, broadcast, and use universe-wide in any media now known or later developed, the Entrants Personal Information for any future promotional activity related to the Promotion, including but not limited to, in advertisements, publicity, and other communications, worldwide, in perpetuity, without additional compensation, notification or permission, except where prohibited by law. For certainty, in granting the Sponsor the right to print, publish, broadcast, and use the Entrant's Personal Information for any future promotional activity related to the Promotion, the Entrant may be required to enter into certain media release agreements granting rights and use of the same, which, as a condition of participating in the Promotion and accepting a prize the Entrant hereby agree to enter into any such media release agreement, except where prohibited by law.
RELEASE: BY ENTERING THE PROMOTION, ENTRANTS AGREE TO RELEASE, DISCHARGE AND HOLD HARMLESS SPONSOR, THEIR RESPECTIVE PARENT, AFFILIATE AND SUBSIDIARY COMPANIES, SUPPLIERS OF MATERIALS OR SERVICES RELATED TO THE PROMOTION (INCLUDING RETAILERS, AND ADVERTISING, PROMOTION, FULFILLMENT AND MARKETING AGENCIES) AND ALL OF THEIR RESPECTIVE EMPLOYEES, REPRESENTATIVES, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, SHAREHOLDERS, AND AGENTS (COLLECTIVELY, “RELEASEES”) FROM ANY AND ALL CLAIMS MADE BY ENTRANTS OR ANY OTHER THIRD PARTIES, LIABILITIES OR DAMAGES RELATED IN ANY WAY TO THE OPERATION OF THE PROMOTION, AS WELL AS ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, DAMAGES OR LIABILITY FOR ANY INJURY, LOSS, OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND TO PERSONS, INCLUDING DEATH, AND PROPERTY, WHETHER DIRECT OR INDIRECT, WHICH MAY BE DUE TO OR ARISE OUT OF THE ADMINISTRATION OF THE PROMOTION, PARTICIPATION OR ATTEMPTED PARTICIPATION IN THE PROMOTION, SELECTION AND CONFIRMATION OF WINNERS, OR ANY PORTION THEREOF, OR THE ACCEPTANCE, USE/MISUSE, ATTEMPTED USE, OR POSSESSION OF ANY PRIZE, OR ANY PRIZE-RELATED TRAVEL OR ACTIVITY, INCLUDING AS SET OUT BELOW IN THE “DISCLAIMER” SECTION. ENTRANTS WAIVE ALL WARRANTIES, REPRESENTATIONS, CONDITIONS, OR GUARANTEES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
At its sole discretion, the Sponsor reserves the right to terminate, suspend, cancel or modify the Promotion without notice, and award the prizes from among all eligible, non-suspect entries received prior to cancellation in a random drawing, as described above, if for any reason this Promotion is not capable of running as planned due to any reason, including infection by computer virus, bugs, errors, tampering, fraud, unauthorized intervention, technical failures or other causes beyond the control of the Sponsor that may corrupt or impair the integrity, fairness or proper play of the Promotion.
Releases are not responsible or liable for any events which may cause errors and/or the Promotion to be stopped, including but not limited to:
incorrect or inaccurate capture of entry information; any failure of, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or problems with websites associated with the Promotion, including the website and the application or microsite associated with the website; transmission, communications line failure, problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or telephone lines, computer on-line systems, servers, cable, satellite, or internet service providers ("ISP"), computer equipment, software or any other failure of any email or entry to be received by the Sponsor due to technical problems, human error, traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site, mail delays, postal strikes, or any combination thereof; and/or any injury or damage to the Entrant or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participation in this Promotion or downloading any materials in this Promotion.
Releasees are not responsible for printing, typographical, computer, mechanical, technical, electronic, network or other errors or problems, including any errors or problems that may occur in connection with the administration of the Promotion or in any other Promotion-related materials.
The Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to disqualify an Entrant from participating in this Promotion if such Entrant:
(1) violates the Official Rules;
(2) tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process, including by generating entries by script, macro or other automated means, without notice or liability;
(3) acts in a manner the Sponsor determines to be not fair or unsportsmanlike, with an intent to annoy, threaten or harass any other Entrant or the Sponsor, or in any other disruptive manner; or
(4) attempts to undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion.
CAUTION: ANY ACT OR ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR APPLICATION OR MICROSITE ASSOCIATED WITH THIS PROMOTION OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS PROMOTION MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND/OR CIVIL LAWS. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES AND OTHER REMEDIES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES) FROM ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL(S) TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, AND TO BAN OR DISQUALIFY THE ENTRANT FROM THIS AND FUTURE PROMOTIONS.
ARBITRATION: Except where prohibited by law, as a condition of participating in this Promotion, each entrant agrees that
(1) any and all disputes and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion, or any prizes awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by final and binding arbitration held in the major Canadian nearest to the entrant under the rules of the Canadian Arbitration Association and the Arbitration Act of the province in which the participant resides, which shall govern the interpretation, enforcement and all proceedings at such arbitration; and
(2) judgment upon such arbitration award may be entered in any court having jurisdiction. Under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental or consequential damages, or any other damages, including attorneys’ fees, other than entrant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e., costs associated with participating in this Promotion), and participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
CHOICE OF LAW:
All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrants and Sponsor in connection with the Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the Province of Manitoba and the federal laws of Canada applicable therein. By entering, Canadian entrants submit to the jurisdiction and venue of the courts of the Province of Manitoba.
For a list with the winners’ first name and surname and province (available after June 23, 2017), send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: 315 Chancellor Matheson Road, Winnipeg Manitoba, R3T 1Z2. Requests must be received no later than July 15, 2017.
PRIVACY: The Sponsor respects the Entrant's right to privacy. The Sponsor will collect the Entrant's Personal Information or Business Information, as the case may be, in accordance with applicable laws, and in accordance with the following principles:
(1) subject to applicable laws, the Sponsor will only collect, use and disclose The Entrant's Personal Information or Business Information, as the case may be, with the Entrant's consent, and, once the Sponsor collects the said information, the Sponsor will only use and disclose it for purposes the Sponsor has identified to the Entrant;
(2) while the Sponsor aims to inform Entrants how the Sponsor will use the Entrant's Personal Information at the time it is collected, Entrants should be aware that, generally, information is collected for the following purposes: (a) to administer the Promotion, (b) to develop, enhance and market the Sponsor's products and services; (c) to manage and develop the Sponsor's business and operations; (d) to meet legal and regulatory requirements; or (e) to carry out any other purpose that the Entrant has authorized or that is required or permitted by law;
3) the Sponsor may engage service providers to assist with fulfilling the purposes that are set out above, and, in some instances, these service providers may be located outside Canada. These service providers may include, without limitation, third parties that store the information collected from the Entrants. The Sponsor only selects service providers that protect information in a manner that is comparable to the protection the Sponsor provide under its own privacy policies;
(4) the Sponsor protects personal information against such risks as loss, theft, unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use, modification or destruction, through generally accepted security measures; and
(5) Entrants may withdraw their consent to the use and storage of Personal Information or Business Information, as the case may be, subject to legal or contractual restrictions and reasonable notice. However, this may, at the sole discretion of the Sponsor, disqualify an Entrant as eligible for the Promotion and taking into account that use of Personal may have already occurred or be in the process of use prior to withdrawal, which shall not be affected by withdrawal.
RULES: This Promotion will be run in accordance with these Official Rules, subject to amendment by Sponsor. The Official Rules at http://www.bluebombers.com shall govern in the event of any inconsistency with other Promotion-related materials.
SPONSOR: Winnipeg Football Club, 315 Chancellor Matheson Road, Winnipeg Manitoba, R3T 1Z2, is Sponsor of this Promotion.