Registration period has finished
The sign up period for this year's CommunitEE Chest has closed. Join our dedicated Facebook Group to be kept up to date with all the latest news on our giveaway, including how you can get hold of double tokens.
Terms and Conditions
- Groups must register to take part. Open from Monday 27th August groups can register online at http://www.eveningexpress.co.uk/communiteechest
- Tokens will be printed in the Evening Express between Monday 10th September and Saturday 6th October. Once the final token has been printed, groups must submit their tokens together with the ‘Submission Form’ to Evening Express Marketing Department, 1 Marischal Square, Broad Street, Aberdeen, AB10 1BL to arrive no later than Wednesday 18th October.
- No photocopies of tokens will be accepted.
- Aberdeen Journals Limited and DC Thomson employees are not eligible to register a group to take part. However if they are part of a not for profit group that wishes to participate another representative from that group may enter for the group.
- The total prize fund is £15,000. Each group must submit a minimum of 100 tokens. Each group who register and submit at least 100 tokens will win a share of the prize fund; the more tokens they collect the bigger the share.
- Community Chest is only open to not for profit groups in the Evening Express circulation area. Our definition of a non-profit making organisation is one where there are no individuals who are benefiting from any profit generated by that organisation at the end of a financial year.
- Please visit https://www.eveningexpress.co.uk/competition-terms/ for our full competition Ts&Cs or send a large stamped self-addressed envelope to Newspaper Marketing, Copy of your Competition Terms, Aberdeen Journals Limited, 1 Marischal Square, Broad Street, Aberdeen, AB10 1BL.
- In the event that a registered group is found to be a profitable organisation or an official registered business, this will be investigated. After any investigation by the newspaper, if it is evident that a group is for-profit then they would be disqualified from the campaign and all tokens submitted by them would be void.